Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sigma Brushes

I got my Sigma brushes in the other day and my first impression was that they are a really nice quality.  I used three of them this morning to apply my makeup and I really liked how they applied my shadow so overall I am quite pleased, which I knew I would be but ya know!!!  So anyway, I had been contemplating about whether to get them or not and finally I did.  I also got the Sigma brush roll so that way when I travel my little brushes will be as snug as a bug in a rug :) Here are some pictures of the eye brush kit that I purchased.  Enjoy!
Blending E25 - FREE GIFT! Sweet deal :)
Eyeliner E05
 Eye Shading E55
Small Angle E65
Pencil E30
Small Tapered Blending E45
Medium Angled Shading E70
Large Shader E60
Tapered Blending E40
All of them...little happy brushes!

Thanks loviess and talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment