Friday, September 24, 2010

HELLO

Hey everyone,
Just posting a blog real quick because I have SOOOOO much to do as in school work, lab work, yada yada yada.  You know the deal.  I had some brainstorming last night while I was sleeping and I actually had a pretty cool dream about YouTube video ideas.  Wanna hear?!
Okay, so my first idea is only relevant if you have ever seen "How I Met Your Mother" on CBS.  It is a pretty funny show about friends that are going through life as usual but they have a  lot of quirks and one of the characters (who was the band camp girl from American Pie and her name is totally escaping me right now) but yea she and her husband on the show made up this term "Dopplegangers" which are random people who look like their friends.  So, hmmm, how do I explain this?  Have you ever come across someone who looks exactly like someone you know?  Then they would be a Doppleganger! Get it?  So it is just random people that look like their close friends and they even found Dopplegangers for themselves.  So in all, there are 5 main characters so that means there are 5 Dopplegangers.  Anyway Lily, the character that made all this up, didn't want to have kids until they found all the Dopplegangers.  Hehehe, its a funny show, so anyway your probably thinking how does this make sense at this point? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY WOMAN!!! Okay, okay, so my idea was to find Dopplegangers for all the major YouTube beauty gurus I watch!! How cool is that!!! I believe I have already found YaYaLifeStyle Doppleganger at my school.  If and when I see her again I will ask if I can take her picture! Hehehe!  Anyway, I thought it was a good idea!

Other ideas I have are just FOTD and OOTD on school days.  It will force me to wake up early and shoot a video :)  What else, oh yea, I am also going to start a work out series where I track my weight so you guys can follow me, do workouts, make healthy food, and all that fun stuff.  I think I will start that Monday? Maybe?  I will track my progress here and on YouTube so follow and try and do it with me!
Ok gang, talk to you all later!  Have a wonderful night...or day depending on where in our world you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment