Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fun Things :)

So I have decided to do a back to school "What's in my school bag" video as soon as my bag comes in the mail.  The estimated arrival is the 10th and that is far to long to wait!  I am really excited to get it and finally bring it to school (I mean I've been going to school now for over 2 weeks...) 

Oh, I have purchased some things for the 2nd and 3rd place winners of the contest and they will be pleasantly surprised!  I am also trying to find the naked palette by Urban Decay because that is just a darling palette. 

Last night while I was buying my boyfriends birthday present I went on and bought some sigma eye brushes and also some MAC stuff from the Feline Collection so I will be doing a haul video soon along with putting some swatches up here.  I am really excited for the nail polish I got!  I actually just watched a video with AllthatGlitters21 and she bought the same nail polish I picked out and the color on video looks really nice. 

Well I am actually at school right now so I will be going but I just wanted to post a blog with some fun things!

Byee lovies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment