Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lose 40 lbs in a month?!

Ok so my mom is the cutest thing ever...she just called me and told me all about this diet that a bunch of her friends from work have been on and they have all lost a ton of weight apparently.

She told me the kinds of food you have to eat and all this stuff.  She has been on it for 2 days so far but I guess is really excited to see if it works and wants me to do it with her.  Now before I go on, I do not need to lose weight but I would like to tone up haha (wouldn't we all) but I will do this with my mom to support her if only for a little bit.


Ok so here is what it is I guess...I am going off what my mom told me briefly over the phone.  I will post the entire diet when she emails it to me later. Ok...I guess you only diet for 3 days out of the week and in those 3 days you are only allowed to have what is outlined in the diet plan.  The other 4 days of the week I guess you can have whatever you would like "within reason".  Now, "within reason" probably does not entail a bowl of ice cream or something like that but you get the idea.  You are supposed to lose a TON of weight on this, do I believe that though...HELL NO haha, I am very "health" conscious and I know that the healthy amount of weight to lose is about 1-2 lbs per week.  This diet on the other hand is supposed to have you losing 10 lbs per week or per 3 days of dieting (since you only diet for 3 days out of the week) and that brings us to 40 lbs a month (if you diet all the weeks in the month).  Now I can assume that this is a gimmick OR and this is a big OR...the people that tested this diet were extremely and I MEAN EXTREMELY overweight and the first few months pounds melted off, as it should because for severely obese individuals the first 20-30 even 40 lbs do melt away rather quickly.  For a normal healthy individual with a body mass index or BMI that might not be the case.  In any event my mom was excited so I will try it with her.  It's worth a shot.  I am starting next Monday since the diet says that it is easier to do on a Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  If you would like to do the diet along with me then stay tuned!  It shall be posted either later tonight or tomorrow!
Byeeee lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment