Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love my Luxy Extensions!

I truly love my luxy hair extensions.  I got them about a week ago and I have pretty much worn them just about every day.  I have been wearing them curled mostly, just because my short layers are more hidden when the extensions are curled but whether they are pin straight or curled they are fabulous.  I will be posting a video on YouTube doing a tutorial on how I put them in and also how I curl them.  I also purchased a new curling iron because mine shot the crapper so I just got the curling iron that one of the Luxy sisters (youtube hair guru) was using in one of her hair tutorial videos.  I got the Enzo Milano 1" clipless curling iron and that is another one of my favorites right now.  So stay tuned for a video tutorial!!

2 comments: