Monday, June 20, 2011

More bracelets!

I am just going bracelet crazy here!  I really enjoy making these lovely Chan Luu inspired bracelets for my friends and family.  I think the next step is to start selling them.  I have already posted one bracelet up on the Etsy.com website.  My storefront is http://www.etsy.com/people/PrettifulJewelry?ref=si_pr and all my bracelets can be found there is anyone is interested!  I only have one up there as of right now but pretty soon I will post a lot more.  Here are some updated pictures of new bracelets I have made since my last post.  I find that the more I make the better and better they are turning out!   I guess practice makes perfect!
 Bracelet I have up on the website. Red and white marbleized glass beads and gold plated beads on black leather cord. From bead to bead bracelet measures 20 inches. Entire bracelet from end to end measures 25 inches. Wraps around a standard 6 inch wrist 3 times and is adjustable.




 Bracelet I made for my cousin.  She told me she liked purple colors and this is what I came up with.  This is probably my favorite so far!  It is purple waxed cotton cord with swarovski purple and blue iridescent beads, blue marbleized glass beads and purple marbleized glass beads. The closure button is a bronzed sun. Wraps around a standard wrist about 3 times and is adjustable.




 This is the bracelet I made for my boyfriend.  The men's wrap bracelets are just longer (they wrap around the wrist more times) and feature darker colors with more masculine details.  It is black leather cord with black onyx beads and smokey gray marbleized beads. I used a wooden canine tooth shaped button closure. Wraps around a larger wrist size about 4 times and is adjustable.






















1 comment:

  1. What materials do you find work best for these? I can't quite figure out what to use to string in the beads. Everything I have tried so far just seems too flimsy

    ReplyDelete