Monday, March 21, 2011

Tools I use to stay fit and healhty

I am sticking to my healthy food diet and exercise routine and I think these tools really help me to do so!  I am enjoying my new daily routine and I love being fit and more active.  I even signed up for a 5K race the end of May so I have something to work towards and the proceeds go to a good cause :)
 My workout log, HRM and Gymboss Interval Timer
 HRM that you wear under your chest
 Zuzana from CharlieJames1975 or BodyRock.tv Home Workout Movement got me into using this!

 My workout log
 I am obsessed with Jillian Michaels and her line of workout DVDs
 My trail runner shoes that I wear when I ride my bike
 They have great traction
 My Arial Specialized Bike!  I am obsessed with this!
Taylor Scale

No comments:

Post a Comment