Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Post

Hi Blog, 
this is a start to yet another blog that i never keep up with (hopefully not this time though).  i am really going to tried my hardest to actually keep up with this because i really do enjoy documenting things going on with my life, with me, makeup, good finds, steals, deals, and the spinning wheels....hehe that sounded funny so i left it :) anywhoooooo on to the good stuff...i will be reuploading so older posts on my old blog so that everything is in one place, because i really did have some good blog posts, i just never kept up because the website was always so slow and i would hate having to wait for my the stupid thing to load : / yeah so welcome to my beauty and health and style blog.  i love makeup, i love clothes, i love shopping, and i really want to share with you all of that and what i do :)  please sub and if you would like i have a youtube where i show you tutorials, hauls, ootd (outfits of the day) and lots of other fun little things.  i will elaborate more on my videos here, on this blog, so watch the video then come here and read more about it! sounds fun! yea! so subscribe because it really would make my day! i do this all for the greater good of my fashionistas or fashionistos (can that be a word?) out there! ok byeeee lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment